858 views

in 2006 I signed up for something called revival soy. the deal was to try it for 30 days and if you don,t like it you send back the unused amount and you will not be charged.

I emailed them and canceled and got a confirmation number and sent back the unused amount. they claimed they never got it. they claim they never got my 7 phone calls and tried to charge my credit card.If this is not an internet scam I do not know what is.

they have put this bogus bill in a collectors hands and ruined my credit. beware

Location: Syracuse, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Revival Soy is the best soy product I have ever eaten. It is NON GMO and you can just know from the years of quality products I have gotten from this company for literally 15 years that what they say on the outside of the package is exactly what is inside the package!

I have a shake everyday for breakfast-I use the hand blender like they sell on the site and just zip my shake up and go. It is the best tasting soy I have ever eaten AND IT IS A PATENTED BLEND so just my one serving gives me the isoflavones I would get in about 6 cups of soy milk. It helped me with my hot flashes-just knocked them right out, lowered my cholesterol, I lost weight AND my hair and nails-and skin started looking amazing again-not dried out as before. My nails were stronger and I could actually have a nail to polish again.

I could not believe it but then I saw on their site where they had done research showing how much Revival Soy helped skin hair and nails. It is just what my body needs in so many areas. I can't say enough good about Revival Soy.

It was the doctor that graduated from Johns Hopkins that formulated this product along with his mom when she was in menopause. If you want the best product, best value and best taste of any soy I highly recommend Revival Soy.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-911322

another paid comment

Guest

Bad information from Health Nut!

While a great deal of the US soy is Monsanto/GMO, Revival Soy IS NOT GMO! To quote you, "the information is out there".

I drank revival soy for years and it helped me lose weight, fantastic cholesterol levels, great bone density and helped improve breast cysts and pain greatly. Stopped it for a while due to finances, but now plan on getting it again to help with hot flashes.

BTW, it tastes just fine when I toss the powder in a blender with a banana, fat free yogurt and blueberries and a dash of cinnamon and a bit of coconut or almond milk (all organic and non GMO of course). This was my breakfast for years.

And as far as their auto ship plan, etc., they clearly spell out the terms. If you need to skip a month or two you can simply by emailing them. I have years of experience as a customer and never, ever experienced a single problem with them.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-526739

I TOO HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR LITERALLY YEARS AND YEARS. BEST PRODUCTS EVER AND IT IS NON-GMO-I never worry that I'm getting an inferior product.

THE CO. HAS NEVER CHANGED THE FORMULA THROUGH THE YEARS JUST IMPROVED THE TASTE AND TEXTURE.

YOU KNOW IT IS A 'PATENTED' BLEND-NOT ANOTHER ONE OUT THERE LIKE REVIVAL SOY. I KNOW if the 'health nut' that wrote the aggravated review had gotten the customer service department that is they would not have been displeased.

Guest

Am considering buying this product to help deal with menopausal hair loss. Has anyone experience any positive results after using?

Guest

This situation also happened to me in 2006. The company lied about what the deal really was.

All they wanted was a credit card number they could charge monthly so they could ship you their awful product. Beware!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-327582

I was part of that same promo and had NO problems. I think those on this site complaining did not read what the offer was.

I was very satisfied. I know everyone has different opinions but I felt i needed to post this comment in defense of the company that has always been 'exactly honest' with me and never charged me wrongly.

Guest

These are some of the best and most filling meal replacement bars I have eaten! Appreciate the 5 grams of fiber. I wish they had a rice based option, as well.

Guest

I drank Revival soy shakes for several years. Before starting Revival, my DXA scan showed I had osteopenia.

After a year of REvival, my DXA scan showed my bones had returned to normal. I quit it for a few years because of cost but am considering going back on it, especially if my DXA shows a decline in bone density.MhuxH

Guest

This product really upset my stomach, bloating, gas, irritable bowel, and tastes pretty terrible. I used it for a week, and at the end I dreaded my daily dose of chalk flavored smoothie. All that being said, I think it did help with my night sweats.

Guest

I have been using their products for years and have lost a significant amount of weight. Their shakes and bars are great and really taste great.

I love them!

When you factor that I use them for meal replacements it is a lot less than you would spend in the grocery store.

I know the Tabor's and it is totally unfounded to say that they are mean to their employees. They are very kind and giving family.

Guest

Have you not heard that 90% of all soy grown in the US is from Monsanto and is Genetically Modified to tolerate being sprayed with Round Up, this is why it is called Round Up Ready. The information is out there, plus the phyto estrogens are not healthy for men or children or for that matter women. It has been found that women to start soy for menopause are more likely to have breast cancer than those that don't.

Guest

I have been receiving their product for several months. It is the best soy shake product out there IMHO, though a bit pricey. It does not make by blood sugar go up, tastes good, and is providing other benefits as well.

Guest

I knew a friend that worked for these people and they claimed they are really mean people to work for. They claim to be religious but they treat the emplyees like ***, and the products taste awful

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-139810

All a con job and using Jesus to sell it.

Revival Soy Reviews