Michael Doernberg - CEO of Reverb Nation is a coward

1 of 1 Reverb Nation reviews

Andrew Watts of Reverb Nation slandered me. I wrote a COMICAL PARODY of a song. This is legal under fair use laws. Despite telling him this, he continued to be belligerent and uncooperative, hanging up on me repeatedly.

I finally contacted Michael Doernberg, CEO of Reverb Nation. Instead of addressing the issue and working with me toward a resolution, the coward chose to hide from me instead! Doernberg, a Raleigh NC resident - allows his employees to slander customers.

I gave Michael Doernberg several warnings that I would write this post if he didn't man up and talk to me about the issue. Despite these warnings, he continued to cower. How could such a cowardly "man" ever be the CEO of any company? He's a joke. Any CEO with an ounce of integrity would try to work with me toward a resolution.... but not cowardly Michael Doernberg.

I hope that my experience serves as a warning to others to not do business with Reverb Nation. They took my money and ran - then slandered me. They are disrespectful, dishonest and cowardly. There are much better options out there, such as Soundcloud, Spotify and Bandcamp - and they don't slander their customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Attitude
    • Cowardice
    • Dishonesty

Reason of review:
I was slandered and hung up on
Preferred solution:
Re-enstatement of my account and an apology for slandering me
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Reverb Nation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21 #1176024 San Antonio, Texas, United States

You know you never actually explain how they "slander" you or what the "issue" is. You talk about your process of trying to deal with said issue. So you wrote a parody and what...? What did Reverb Nation actually do to you? It is not explained, you just say they "slandered" you over and over without saying how. I'm also a song writer so I want to know what the actual issue was, but it's just not clear in how you stated it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Reverb Nation.
Filing a new complaint about
×