100% full Not resolved

Andrew Watts of Reverb Nation slandered me. I wrote a COMICAL PARODY of a song. This is legal under fair use laws. Despite telling him this, he continued to be belligerent and uncooperative, hanging up on me repeatedly.

I finally contacted Michael Doernberg, CEO of Reverb Nation. Instead of addressing the issue and working with me toward a resolution, the coward chose to hide from me instead! Doernberg, a Raleigh NC resident - allows his employees to slander customers.

I gave Michael Doernberg several warnings that I would write this post if he didn't man up and talk to me about the issue. Despite these warnings, he continued to cower. How could such a cowardly "man" ever be the CEO of any company? He's a joke. Any CEO with an ounce of integrity would try to work with me toward a resolution.... but not cowardly Michael Doernberg.

I hope that my experience serves as a warning to others to not do business with Reverb Nation. They took my money and ran - then slandered me. They are disrespectful, dishonest and cowardly. There are much better options out there, such as Soundcloud, Spotify and Bandcamp - and they don't slander their customers.

Review about: Service.

I didn't like: Attitude, Cowardice, Dishonesty.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I was slandered and hung up on / $10000
Preferred solution Re-enstatement of my account and an apology for slandering me

Had an Experience with Reverb Nation?

Submit review

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1176024

You know you never actually explain how they "slander" you or what the "issue" is.You talk about your process of trying to deal with said issue.

So you wrote a parody and what...? What did Reverb Nation actually do to you?

It is not explained, you just say they "slandered" you over and over without saying how.I'm also a song writer so I want to know what the actual issue was, but it's just not clear in how you stated it.