Michael Doernberg - CEO of Reverb Nation is a coward
Andrew Watts of Reverb Nation slandered me. I wrote a COMICAL PARODY of a song. This is legal under fair use laws. Despite telling him this, he continued to be belligerent and uncooperative, hanging up on me repeatedly.
I finally contacted Michael Doernberg, CEO of Reverb Nation. Instead of addressing the issue and working with me toward a resolution, the coward chose to hide from me instead! Doernberg, a Raleigh NC resident - allows his employees to slander customers.
I gave Michael Doernberg several warnings that I would write this post if he didn't man up and talk to me about the issue. Despite these warnings, he continued to cower. How could such a cowardly "man" ever be the CEO of any company? He's a joke. Any CEO with an ounce of integrity would try to work with me toward a resolution.... but not cowardly Michael Doernberg.
I hope that my experience serves as a warning to others to not do business with Reverb Nation. They took my money and ran - then slandered me. They are disrespectful, dishonest and cowardly. There are much better options out there, such as Soundcloud, Spotify and Bandcamp - and they don't slander their customers.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- I was slandered and hung up on
- Preferred solution:
- Re-enstatement of my account and an apology for slandering me
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "This was my first experience with Pictures on Gold.com I placed my order on Thursday 14k white gold 8 inch heart bracelet, emailed in the picture (which was 12 years..."
- "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."