Michael Doernberg - CEO of Reverb Nation is a coward
Andrew Watts of Reverb Nation slandered me. I wrote a COMICAL PARODY of a song. This is legal under fair use laws. Despite telling him this, he continued to be belligerent and uncooperative, hanging up on me repeatedly.
I finally contacted Michael Doernberg, CEO of Reverb Nation. Instead of addressing the issue and working with me toward a resolution, the coward chose to hide from me instead! Doernberg, a Raleigh NC resident - allows his employees to slander customers.
I gave Michael Doernberg several warnings that I would write this post if he didn't man up and talk to me about the issue. Despite these warnings, he continued to cower. How could such a cowardly "man" ever be the CEO of any company? He's a joke. Any CEO with an ounce of integrity would try to work with me toward a resolution.... but not cowardly Michael Doernberg.
I hope that my experience serves as a warning to others to not do business with Reverb Nation. They took my money and ran - then slandered me. They are disrespectful, dishonest and cowardly. There are much better options out there, such as Soundcloud, Spotify and Bandcamp - and they don't slander their customers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- I was slandered and hung up on
- Preferred solution:
- Re-enstatement of my account and an apology for slandering me
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "Back on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016, I took My Very First Flight Using My Precious 30,000 SkyMiles That I Have Religiously Saved For Through Delta Airlines To Go From Buenos..."
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."