100% full Not resolved

I signed up for 24 hour trial.This trial requires a login to a server.

I never received info on how to get in or even a username, password and IP. and never received it. I was told they were having issues on there end, and that even though according to their site, my trial was over. They told me they would reset this and have my login credentials to the server sent soon.

After two waiting for a trial that had now ended according to their site even though I never received it, I waited. I contacted their support and asked what was going on. After sometime there website went down. I eventually was able to make it to their website to find that even my support login info was now wrong and the account had been deleted.

I again messaged their support.They said they would just issue a refund I have yet to see that or hear back.

Review about: Trial Membership.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Resvpn Trial Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Resvpn?

Comments

trev220
Scarborough, Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago #1227434

They have long setup times, but I sense your review is 100% fake.

You're saying the site was down, and you had a problem getting a $5 refund. I pay over $200 in rebill monthly for my marketing RDPs, I highly doubt you even made a purchase in the first place.

DoctorHoue
to trev220 #1278361

Or maybe you're allied with those scammers

Kabone
to trev220 Nampa, Idaho, United States #1278444

Nope I had issues, I can even provide screenshots of my logs. But over 2 weeks to setup a 24 hour trial? I think not.