I signed up for 24 hour trial.This trial requires a login to a server.
I never received info on how to get in or even a username, password and IP. and never received it. I was told they were having issues on there end, and that even though according to their site, my trial was over. They told me they would reset this and have my login credentials to the server sent soon.
After two waiting for a trial that had now ended according to their site even though I never received it, I waited. I contacted their support and asked what was going on. After sometime there website went down. I eventually was able to make it to their website to find that even my support login info was now wrong and the account had been deleted.
I again messaged their support.They said they would just issue a refund I have yet to see that or hear back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..."
- "I received a package that I paid extra to have delivered next day and the package was completely torn apart and looked like there had been coffee or something similar..."
- "Java Culture Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!! This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those..."