Hey everyone, my name is Trevor and I'd like to be the advocate for ResVPN. I have had services with them for the past 4 months (14 RDPs, located in multiple locations around USA) and I haven't had such issues. I would admit, the setup time was a bit long...as in 28 hours long, but still isn't close to what a user previously said. They are stellar at support and I'd recommend them to anyone!
If you'd like to get in contact with to find out more about my experience, you can add me on Skype - trev330
I use thier services for Facebook account farming, along with opening Google Adwords accounts.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Service and customer support
- Compatibility of service with various projects i am doing
What I disliked
- Setup times
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."