Resumes Planet - They didn't even write me a resume! That's the only thing they are supposed to do!

7 of 33 Resumes Planet reviews

I read reviews online stating that this is a legitimate resume writing company.However, there is nothing legitimate about this company.

When I ordered my resume to be written for me, the customer service people called me to ask me why I hadn't uploaded a resume. Uh, confusion set in because I thought they were the ones that were supposed to be writing me a resume. Ok, so I told them that I want my money back if they don't provide a service that they advertise for. They talked me into keeping my order but I would be able to work with my "resume writer" through a phone interview to get information about my resume.

A couple days after the phone interview they sent me an email with "my personal resume" which was basically the outline of what a resume might look like. It didn't even have one piece of information about me on the resume and it included a paragraph of information on how to write a resume. (I included a photo in this review) I didn't pay $109 to receive an outline I could have found online for free. The process to get my money back was also painful.

They took over 2 days to "conduct an investigation" and when they stated I would get my money back they said it would take another 7 days. Ugh, I'm still waiting for my money.

Don't waste your money and time.Resumes Planet is a bogus corrupt company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
Professional Services
review #958812
Had an experience with Resumes Planet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 33 Resumes Planet reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Resumes Planet.
Filing a new complaint about
×