Restoration Hardware - Paid $16,000 for furniture that has been delayed 10 months!!!!

64 of 219 Restoration Hardware reviews

Update added by user Dec 04, 2014

Update:

Restoration Hardware has made this issue right, just as soon as corporate found out.It seems there was a bunch of miscommunication, and while I still feel the company had a huge blunder...

the woman from corporate who contacted me has been nothing but a pleasure to work with, and I am happy to say my furniture will be delivered this friday December 4 2014. Although almost a year later, they have been quite accommodating since I wrote this review.

Thank you Restoration, we will shop with you again.I can't wait for my new office and formal living room!

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014

I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc...Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone.

This order was placed March 2014 and was promised by end of April 2014.... It is NOVEMBER! We have received a NEW notice these items have been pushed back AT LEAST 5 times now. And now the new estimated delivery date is JANUARY.

This is so completely unacceptable. I would not have purchased if in March they had said delivery would be NEXT YEAR!

I think it was a huge scam by the company to sell a product they didn't have enough of, and switch you to the other.They have offered several times to "find a different suitable product." Most are probably so frustrated, and just want furniture that they fall for that bait and switch tactic.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Sales agent in-storenot her fault
    • Design is beautiful

Furniture Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #560146

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Restoration Hardware? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
64 of 219 Restoration Hardware reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Restoration Hardware.
Filing a new complaint about
×