paid money...did not do any work .very arrogant.no stability..kept on changing account managers.

I complained a number of times..no response. I find them dishonest and incompotent service with a big name. they have little concern for a client like me. they constantly try to push to buy bigger package.

some employees at this form are novices and should be doing something else. I do no feel it is worth the money they charge. they need to pay much more attention to what the client requests and needs. I know of other companies that left them.

they must change.they need to display more integrity in their work

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1340547

I totally agree and would be interested in starting a class auction lawsuit against this company. A rip off does not even begin to describe it.

800Notes Phone Number Lookup Fake Review 800notes "These people from 800notes are troublemakers! They stalk review sites, post a bunch of nonsense and then brag about it in their forums. The last 2 reviews are filled with..." Read more Plentyoffish - User name accutrac10  email tony3950000@gmail Plentyoffish "hello i am having a very difficult time re-registering on the pof website i have tried several new emails with no luck. i get threw the registeration process fine. its..." Read more JDate - Dishonest Auto-Renewal JDate "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more