Reputation Defender is a complete scam.First they don't remove any links about you as they can't just have links removed from sites they don't own.

If, for example, your name is in a state records database for, say, a traffic ticket violation, your state government isn't going to delete that public record simply because Reputation Defender requested them to. Worst of all, Reputation Defender will actually create negative reviews about you on various consumer complaint sites and then simply delete negative reviews THEY CREATE after you've paid them. They CREATE THE PROBLEM and then SELL you the solution. And the price they charge you is 'highway robbery' as they say.

Sometimes people pay 10 grand plus a year! *MOST IMPORTANT* If you have a consultation with them and decide not to move forward with their program, you may have created a worse problem. They will raise exposure to negative information about you and continue to call you in an attempt to scare you into buying their scam service. Why can you do instead?

Consider hiring a PR person to promote you.You can hire one far cheaper than it costs to pay Reputation Defender thousands of dollars a year to do absolutely nothing for you.

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.