I spent close to 20,000 only to find out

that these guys at reputation defender

are first class losers.

they promise. they don't do! DO NOT

USE THEM

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1264845

I too paid 20K for absolutely nothing- but to be directed to blog and pintrest sites. I will report to Better Business Bureau. They are a scam

***med on Re***tion Defender

I am disappointed in Reputation Defender.They haven't been effective in keeping my personal information offline.

When I've noticed my personal info pop up on public listing sites they've said they include in their removal service, they haven't been very responsive. Instead, they've replied with a form email reply and I don't feel they are addressing specific instances of my personal info on public listing sites. The list of public listing sites they say they remove info from seems to include fewer of the ones out there than before.

I first signed up for the Reputation service a couple of years ago and they seem to getting less helpful, less effective, and more automated as time goes on.I'm looking for another service to do what Reputation claims to be able to do.