Terrible experience.Aaron was VERY rude durring initial consult.

Was simply trying to understand pricing structure. Monitoring 4x per year is 1000$, or 250$ per check in. Exact same monitoring 12x per year is $5000, or 415$ per check. The same check is more expensive the more you want it done.

Which as a business model makes ZERO sense. Aaron then went on to question my business experience and intelligence. He became indignant and insisted he didn't have to justify anything to me and told me maybe I should just hire an assistant to do the work instead. I have never had a business treat me so poorly when I was simply trying to understand how their business could benefit my life.

Shameful how you treat people.Conversation was recorded if management would like to listen for themselves.

Review about: Online Reputation Management.

2.3
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more JDate - Dishonest Auto-Renewal JDate "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more