Wakefield, Rhode Island
1.2K views 3 comments

Reputation Defender lies by posting all kinds of nonsense about you and your work without any confirmation of who you are or what you do.The company promises to destroy "old" informatin that might not be flattering , but really cannot do so because the company only adds to your profile - it does not "take down" information that is bad or unflattering.

Do not invest in this company and do not fall for its false advertiseing.

Additionally, Reputation Defender will access your checking account or other payment options without your permission to pay for unauthorized services - in my case, they accessed my checking account to continue a service they had already failed at providing.REPUTATION DEFENDER IS A FAILURE - DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

Review about: Reputation Defender.

Review #203379 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Submit review

Comments

Profile defenders solved my issue when reputation defender aka reputation.com could not.

Sreputation
Montreal, Quebec, Canada #739091

these so called reputation management companies that charge people before work is done are the new digital extortion nowadays.

give me a shout at: solutionreputation@gmail.com and ill take care of your online reputation at no charge until the entire situation is fixed!

Thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you don’t pay me a single penny (95% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

I am purely result driven, this means you don’t risk anything because if I’m unable to provide you the results, you don’t pay anything! no catch, no risk, no setup fee, no deposit.

The good people are still out there, you just got to find them :)

kdreputation

stop getting scammed by these so called reputation management companies that charge you before work is done.

give me a shout at kdreputation@gmail.com and ill take care of your online reputation at no charge until the entire situation is fixed! thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you dont pay me a single penny (95% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

our fees start at $5000 one time and go from there...but there is absolutely zero risk of not getting what you pay for!!