Redwood City, California
1.6K views 0 comments

Found this when I heard a radio ad for reputation defender the reputation.com company that works on fixing bad reviews online.Thing is the company you want to work with is profiledefenders.com not reputation.com.

There are tons of bad reviews about reputation.com in Tempe, Arizona and nothing but great reviews about their competition. Really shows who is good and who is not.

Also reputation.com is unable to permanently remove or delete negative or unwanted reviews that are posted online where as the profile defender team offers a guarantee to remove these unwanted posts.If you have heard the reputation defender advertisement on the radio and are currently reading this then know that the company to work with is not reputation.com.

Review about: Reputation Defender Reputation Management.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reputation Defender?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Google Closed My Very First Email Account With No Reason Given And Stole All Of My Written Work! Google "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..." Read more 800notes Phony Directory Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more