Money money has been released from the IRS to this bank so they may take fees, the money is there but fees have yet to be taken I’m facing an hardship! I’ve already went through an long wait with the irs due to the shutdown pushing things back!

My money is there so can you guys please take your fees and release my monies! Thanks an response would be greatly appreciated!

Product or Service Mentioned: Republic Bank Tax Refund.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR REFUND YET I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE IT AND IT WAS SENT TO THEM ON THE 27TH I WAS TOLD SOMEONE MADE AN ERROR TYPING IN MY SSN AND AFTER READING THESE REVIEWS I SEE THAT IS A BUNCH OF BS I'M CALLING THE IRS FIRST THING TOMORROW THEY CAN'T KEEP EVERYONES MONEY THAT JUST GOES TOO SHOW YOU THESE PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT PEOPLES LIVELIHOOD AND BILLS AND KIDS JUST PURE EVIL AND GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY THEY'LL NEVER PROSPER DOING PEOPLE THIS WAY...

Did you ever receive it yet! The same exact thing happening to ne right now as we speak. It's really frustrating when you can't get a live person on the phone too help you out or explain anything mine has been sent as well but have yet to see it show up on their website

ProudHamster
to Terra #1653498

DO YOU HAVE A NUMBER FOR THEM BESIDES THE AUTO NUMBER IM TRYING TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE 22ND!!