SO IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY RETURN SINCE FEB 22 NO CHECK HAS ARRIVED AND IM SUPER IRRA BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT WE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE PATH TO LIFT NOW WAITNG ON A CHECK I HAVE NO NUMBER TO CALL BUT A AUTOMATED ONE AND IM TRYING TO TALK TO A LIVE REP DO YOU HAVE A NUMBER FOR THEM THAT I CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Republic Bank Tax Refund.

Comments

Attorney General Files Lawsuit Against South Side Tax Preparation Business https://youtu.be/T9jvwj7ZHlw 7000s Drexel Owner Is At Location Temp Restraining order Last year Staff was Completely Different - Skipped Off to GA 644 E 79th- They own the building Scam Alert, They tricked low income people who wanted to file their taxes with Black owned and who were looking for tax preparer jobs and training to Buy and Sell- I blame Franchise owners, 300-1500 to file taking from the community. Refund Republic Nu Republic https://youtu.be/T9jvwj7ZHlw

They doing me the same way saying I had the wrong address on it n I have to do a stop payment

My name is Dekotha Devall My check was sent to the wrong address an now they won't send me another check I can't speak to anyone to update my information Everytime I call I get the same info a recording this is sad an bad business I will never go through republic Bank ever an will strongly advise people not use that bank as well Bad service I'm reporting them BBB

to Anonymous #1657501

To speak with a representative for our Tax Refund Solutions Division, you will first need to enter the information requested on the automated line that I have provided you. Enter SSN and date of birth.

Listen to the tax information given. Press option 9 to return to the main menu.

Press option 3 for more options. To speak with an agent then press option 0.

Listen to the tax information given. Press option 9 to return to the main menu.

Press option 3 for more options. To speak with an agent then press option 0.

to LaToya #1654346

But actual number are you calling because the 1040 number doesn’t give options.

to Anonymous #1657503

(866) 491-1040 And do these prompts.. I talked to someone today as well

to LaToya #1656800

I SPOKE WITH SOMEONE ON LIVE CHAT SHE TOLD ME TOO DO THE SAME EXACT THING... TRIED IT AND NO PROMPTS TO CHOOSE FROM THE RECORDING JUST PLAYS OVER AND OVER AND THEN AFTER YOU PRESS A NUMBER IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN REPEATING THE SAME MSG....

to Teresa #1657502

(866) 491-1040 And do these prompts.. I talked to someone today as well I dnt have an issue it prompt me to someone

I AM GOING THROUGH SOMETHING SIMILAR MY MONEY WAS SENT TO THEM ON THE 27TH AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY FUNDS I AM GOING TOO CALL IRS AND SEE WHAT I NEED TO DO NEXT.. DIRECT DEPOSIT NEVER TOOK THIS LONG THIS IS SO BAD FOR BUSINESS I THOUGHT I FOUND A PERMANENT PLACE TO DO MY TAXES EVERY YR BUT AFTER THIS I'LL GO BACK TO DOING THEM MYSELF... LESS STRESSFUL!

to Cee #1658253

Any updates? I am going through the same thing