Westminster, Colorado

I paid replicaswisswatches.org $150 on my visa for a Montres Allison replica tourbillion. They said it was just like the real thing and was a real tourbillion just like Terry Allison makes. When I got the watch I couldn't believe my eyes. They sent me a watch that was completely different than the one in the picture on the shopping cart!

I emailed them to tell them of the mistake and they showed me a disclaimer on the site that said that they may substitute another model if the item purchased is not available. They sent me a Montres Allison replica that had a different layout and face color!

I told them that they must give me a refund and I am sending the watch back. They said they are not authorizing it and are recording the phone call and won't give me a return authorization number unless I give them 50.00 restocking fee as per the terms on their website!

I called my bank to dispute the charges and now some time has passed and they have declined my refund! I had already sent the watch back to them and now they won't return my emails!!

I need some help to stop this scam! Watch out if buying any kind of watch from them! You will get ripped off!

Review about: Montres Allison Tourbillion.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Replica Swiss Watches?

Comments

montres allison watches are ok

actually Montres Allison has some pretty nice watches assembled in the United States with parts made by Bill Brinker, Doug Perry, Amayak Stepanyan, tech-etch, and others.

Terry is a ***

Look, more of that Terry Allison BS.Posts about fake versions of a cheap made in China POS watch.

The REAL Montres Allison is a made in China POS.Terry is a *** artist.