Worcester, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was a "Used" part. I say that because it had remnants of factory white sealant on the connector, which from what I've found, gets ripped upon initial disassembly. But, that part worked in my phone. (They did respond saying they test 100% and don't sell used/salvaged parts) Again all I can say is see the 1st photo!

I then purchased the same p/n dock port on a second order and installed it. Didn't work from day-1... Ordered another part from somewhere else, installed it and it worked immediately. After examination the part Repairs Universe sent me on this second order was slightly different. I've been emailing for over a week now with now response. Just trying to get my $15 back for this part. Yes I installed it but they sent a different part as easily seen, even though I ordered the same part as my first order.

They did ship fast! Took my $$$ fast, but after that I must say it's over. Buyer Beware!

Review about: Htc Droid Dna Dock Port.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with RepairsUniverse?

Submit review

Comments

uswle

So here is an update.I finally sent the part back because they sent me an email with an RMA#.

Today, I received an email saying it was past the 10 return policy.. Hello! Why would you even send an RMA# to me on Aug 31st if you say the deadline was Aug 17th.. Wow who works at these places..

Here are the dates and way this went down...

Ordered 8/4/15

Rec'd 8/7/15

Problems and multiple emails sent to them about issues on 8/10/15 TID# 268142 and 268357 I send photos saying this is the wrong part... They respond on 8/14/15 saying reboot system.. I did... No joy..

I obtained a part from another supplier and it works... I email them this information on 8/24/15 requesting refund. They finally respond with an email on 8/31/15 and an RMA#... Why would they give me an RMA# if they were not planning to help me?

They had my order number and all the above info... Now they've taken my money, led me to believe they would help by given me an RMA# and now telling me to take a hike... Great business Model!

Save your money..Stay away from these people...