RepairsUniverse - They shipped wrong/defective part and now no responses to my emails.
First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was a "Used" part. I say that because it had remnants of factory white sealant on the connector, which from what I've found, gets ripped upon initial disassembly. But, that part worked in my phone. (They did respond saying they test 100% and don't sell used/salvaged parts) Again all I can say is see the 1st photo!
I then purchased the same p/n dock port on a second order and installed it. Didn't work from day-1... Ordered another part from somewhere else, installed it and it worked immediately. After examination the part Repairs Universe sent me on this second order was slightly different. I've been emailing for over a week now with now response. Just trying to get my $15 back for this part. Yes I installed it but they sent a different part as easily seen, even though I ordered the same part as my first order.
They did ship fast! Took my $$$ fast, but after that I must say it's over. Buyer Beware!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Htc Droid Dna Dock Port
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence. If you think it's an easy cancellation process... Think again! If you think it's an..."
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."