RepairsUniverse - STOP DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DANGEROUS SITE. THEY SHIP DAMAGED PARTS AND BLAME COURIER. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
Worst online company we have ever dealt with. WARNING! Do not order anything from this company. We ordered replacement Surface RT Screen from them and the *** in the warehouse with initials JL did not wrap it properly. One edge of the screen was not protected and was in contact with the inside of the box. The screen arrived damaged and unusable. It was clearly their fault.
We contacted customer service and they asked for photos. We sent the photos and a week later they responded that they did not get the photos. We resent the photos and another week went by and they asked for more photos. Just a run around. Finally they said the operations manager would call to apologize and arrange for a new screen. WRONG! Sergio M. called and said they refuse to send a replacement or issue a refund. Sergio M. was polite but just kept repeating that they refuse to stand behind their product. For all we know the screen was packaged damaged.
We are filing a claim with the credit card company.
IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS HASSLE, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy lies
- Advertise as brand new but sell used
- Everything else
You May Also Like
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "My Kobo has lines running across the screen. I had the device for a month before it happened. I carry my Kobo in my bag at all times (I am..."
- "Here is a history of the correspondence and terrible service I have received from BrickFence. You can make up you own mind as to whether to do business with this..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."