RepairsUniverse - STOP DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DANGEROUS SITE. THEY SHIP DAMAGED PARTS AND BLAME COURIER. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
Worst online company we have ever dealt with. WARNING! Do not order anything from this company. We ordered replacement Surface RT Screen from them and the *** in the warehouse with initials JL did not wrap it properly. One edge of the screen was not protected and was in contact with the inside of the box. The screen arrived damaged and unusable. It was clearly their fault.
We contacted customer service and they asked for photos. We sent the photos and a week later they responded that they did not get the photos. We resent the photos and another week went by and they asked for more photos. Just a run around. Finally they said the operations manager would call to apologize and arrange for a new screen. WRONG! Sergio M. called and said they refuse to send a replacement or issue a refund. Sergio M. was polite but just kept repeating that they refuse to stand behind their product. For all we know the screen was packaged damaged.
We are filing a claim with the credit card company.
IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS HASSLE, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy lies
- Advertise as brand new but sell used
- Everything else
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here is a history of the correspondence and terrible service I have received from BrickFence. You can make up you own mind as to whether to do business with this..."
- "On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order. Friday March 18th, I..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."