Highland, New York
100% full Not resolved

I believe they sent the wrong adhesive for the Droid glass/digitizer my client purchased.I emailed them on Feb 16.

I received a reply yesterday - March 10th! All they replied with was their boilerplate return policy/procedures. No information about the adhesive was given. They actually suggested I take everything to a local repair shop!

I *AM* the f-ing repair shop!LOL.

I think that should tell anyone everything they need to know about this company.

Review about: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Replacement Parts.

I liked: Website was good.

I didn't like: No direct contact like phone or chat, Very slow email support response, Possibly sent an incorrect part in the kit.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10
Preferred solution I would like them to answer the question about the adhesive that was included. It seemed incompatible with the screen and LCD. If they sent the wrong thing, I want the right adhesive. If they sent the right thing, I would like instructions on proper use.

Had an Experience with RepairPartsPlus?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.