RepairPartsPlus - 23 days for them to respond to support email
I believe they sent the wrong adhesive for the Droid glass/digitizer my client purchased.I emailed them on Feb 16.
I received a reply yesterday - March 10th! All they replied with was their boilerplate return policy/procedures. No information about the adhesive was given. They actually suggested I take everything to a local repair shop!
I *AM* the f-ing repair shop!LOL.
I think that should tell anyone everything they need to know about this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Website was good
What I disliked
- No direct contact like phone or chat
- Very slow email support response
- Possibly sent an incorrect part in the kit
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I would like them to answer the question about the adhesive that was included. It seemed incompatible with the screen and LCD. If they sent the wrong thing, I want the right adhesive. If they sent the right thing, I would like instructions on proper use.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Replacement Parts
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›