New York City, New York

I went to rentalcars.com and made my reservation of which I had to pay a deposit and pay in advance $63.00 My original booking was for 8 days @$149.00 + taxes n fees.You get there, they tell you it's going to cost 2 times as much as what you booked for and that Sun pass was included in the rental.

What BS.

I contacted customer service and asked for the email address of a manager. They don't have email. Give me a break. I have contacted the Florida Attorney Generals office and anyone who feels they were ripped off should contact them too.

Please be careful from which sites you book your vehicle from.

I was billed for CDW in advance and again at the counter on Semoran Blvd in Orlando.I have rented from them before without issue but not this time.

Review about: Ace Car Rental.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rentalcars?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cruise America Bad Experience Cruise America "Filthy, ants, roaches and the smell was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning products to wash every inch of the interior. Please to not rent from this company in Tampa.io;j.˚˜b..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - BEWARE OF PENSKE!! DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANYTHING!! Penske Truck Rental "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Village Green On Lake St Clair - Village Green on Lake St. Clair: Not so welcoming and friendly Village Green On Lake St Clair "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more