Bought a mattress from the one in largo and they delivered it to the house in no plastic.And now that it has been in my house now for 2 months my house Is infested with bed bugs.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Bed Exchange

They are doing nothing to help out. They can't give me a straight answer. And they sold me the floor model. I told the manager it was and she denies it.

I told her cameras don't lie. I have a 3 and 4 year old and their beds had to be thrown away too. Our pillows and everything.

I would never suggest anyone ever buying anything from them.Horrible company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rent King?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1216007

Filthy people attract more filth. Enough said!

Nikkif91
Tampa, Florida, United States #1191949

UNFORTUNATELY, BED BUGS CAN CREEP INTO ANYONES HOME.AS YOU VERY WELL KNOW WE HELPED YOU MR.MERRITT.

=D

VERY MUCH WE DO HELP, OFTEN. NO YOU DIDN'T GET BED BUGS FROM US. WE HAVE HAD NO ISSUES WITH ANY OTHER CUSTOMER NOR HAS OUR WAREHOUSE BEEN AFFECTED.

BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT SIR!HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Had it for 2 months???You can get bed bugs in one day!!!

The question is did they deliver it like that??I believe I would've noticed something like that!!!

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1305859

lives like a pig then blames someone else about the filth his mama says oink oink