Reloadit Prepaid Card Review from Palmdale, California

81 of 443 Reloadit reviews

This *** company is a scam.They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back.

I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone some money.

I know this person very well, it wasn't like I sent money to a stranger. Anyway, I went on reloadit.com and registered my pack and added the funds to the vault, this was this biggest financial mistake I've made in a very long time. I didn't know that once you put the money in the vault, it is only accessible by YOU using one of THEIR approved prepaid cards. I went through 3 freaking prepaid cards and still haven't been able to access MY money!!

The first was a Chase liquid card, which apparently isn't one of their approved prepaid cards. I then went with American Express serve, which apparently take 7 to 10 business days for them to send you a permanent card to load on reloadit....I still haven't gotten this card in the mail, so I'm not even sure if it's going to work. Because I live paycheck to paycheck, I cannot leave this money in there for any longer than I have to, so I picked up a PowerPay reloadable Visa today to try because the customer service rep told me that I can use this card to load the funds onto the very same day. I picked it up today and got this *** message after trying to register the *** PowerPay card.

When I talked to customer service, they said that the information I provided doesn't match public records so this card is now about as useful as a gift card!! All of the information was 100% accurate and the address is the same as the one on my license. I would personally like to know where they get their information from, because obviously it's *** UP!! Then I find out that PowerPay and Reliadit are the same *** company!!

No *** ***! So now I have only two choices...wait for my American Express to come in the mail and cross my fingers that it can be verified so I can transfer the funds, or submit a request for a refund of my money, which will take up to 30 *** days, according to the customer service department.

I have no *** idea how this company is still afloat....I guess customers like myself that get themselves into this situation without truly knowing how *** up this company is.I WANT MY *** MONEY BACK!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Additional Fees

• What I liked
    • Thought of kicking them in the face
    • That they will die someday
  • What I disliked
    • Getting robbed by this comp
    • Refund in 30 days i paid cash today

Reloadit Card
Review category
Cards
review #940416

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Reloadit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
81 of 443 Reloadit reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.