Seattle, Washington

117.50

58.75

58.75

I also was contacted the next day saying i had ANOTHER rental set up for 2/17

I contacted them and about the situation. he never confirmed nor denied that a false rental was set up. thus began the questioning of the extra charge. i recieved the run around for 1 week.

I asked to be put in contact with supervisor.

who took me on another weeks worth of run arounds. explaining in a very contradictory manor why i was charged for 4 days worth. tho i only had the car for 2 days 9 hours.

i made another quote for the same time frames that i rented before.

and sure enough the cost would have been 176.25. exactly 58.75 LESS than what i was charged.

I pointed this out. and she still gave me the run around. the reasoning being that the EXTRA 3 hours on the initial rental and extra 6 hours on the extension both constitute 1 whole day each.

before she even said this though she stated that Relay rides doesnt take into consideration hours..

i found her reasoning SUPER confusing.

bottom line here is they refuse to give my money back. and refuse to see the contradictions in their own protocol. i feel like ive been talking to someone who has their fingers in their ears, eyes clamped shut and is shouting "LALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU!!"

Renters...BE WARY. this is a company without true morals it seems.

The costumer service agency is not helpful at all.

why wouldnt there simply have been 2 charges on my account for 117.50 instead of 3 charges? why is there a difference in cost between renting the car for 3 days vs renting for 2 and asking for 1 day extension. the time frames are the exact same.

im only out 58.75. but this is a clear sign of bad business practice and people should know that they do this.

Review about: Car Rental.

I liked: I liked dealing with the owners.

I didn't like: Some of the terms and conditions, Customer service.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Relayrides Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with RelayRides?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.