Mount Laurel, New Jersey
1K views 2 comments

Denied - for no reason.I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership.

I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of my face, and credit card information and they are unable to disclose a reason why. I understand this has happened to other people. Now they have responded to my inquiry saying any emails or questions I have for them won't even be responded to. What are they doing with the sensitive customer data, social security numbers, and credit card information with the people they deny?

How are they able to take this information and then deny a reason?And then say they're no lot even going to respond to emails.

Review about: Relayrides Sign Up.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution A clear answer as to: 1. why i was denied after meeting all of the requirements 2. what is being done with my credit card, social security number, and personal information?

Had an Experience with RelayRides?

Comments

Mattie

The same thing happened to me. I meet every requirement. I am thinking of taking legal action.

Henderson, Kentucky, United States #1206461

The same thing just happened to me in Kentucky.