Greenville, Mississippi

AFTER SUBMITTING ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR FORBEARANCE,HARDSHIP AND LOAN MODIFICATION REQUEST THREE TIMES, AND DENIED THREE TIMES, THIS BANK IS NOT WILLING TO HELP OR WORK WITH PEOPLE GOING THROUGH ANY HARDSHIPS AT ALL.THEY TOLD MY WIFE THAT IT WAS GINNIE MAE THAT TURNED US DOWN.

WHAT A BIG CROC. I JUST READ ON THE GINNIE MAE WEBSITE THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LOAN MOD DECISIONS.

WHAT KIND OF BULL IS REGIONS PULLING OR WAS MY WIFE TALKING TO SOME DUMB *** THAT DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE *** THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND GETTING A HOUSING LOAN THROUGH THIS BANK TO ANYONE.

Review about: Home Loan Modification.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with REGIONS MORTGAGE?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more