Greenville, Mississippi

AFTER SUBMITTING ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR FORBEARANCE,HARDSHIP AND LOAN MODIFICATION REQUEST THREE TIMES, AND DENIED THREE TIMES, THIS BANK IS NOT WILLING TO HELP OR WORK WITH PEOPLE GOING THROUGH ANY HARDSHIPS AT ALL.THEY TOLD MY WIFE THAT IT WAS GINNIE MAE THAT TURNED US DOWN.

WHAT A BIG CROC. I JUST READ ON THE GINNIE MAE WEBSITE THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LOAN MOD DECISIONS.

WHAT KIND OF BULL IS REGIONS PULLING OR WAS MY WIFE TALKING TO SOME DUMB *** THAT DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE *** THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND GETTING A HOUSING LOAN THROUGH THIS BANK TO ANYONE.

Review about: Home Loan Modification.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with REGIONS MORTGAGE?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Home Mortgage - Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending American Home Mortgage "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more