Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED to create “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com)
Pamela K.Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com).
Her blatant copyright infringement comes at the expense of (http://www.ledlightsupply.com/our-vision/) a Calgary, Canada company, called “Evergreen LED” . This copyright infringement, appeared the same day (Sept. 1, 2014) that she shutdown her “J.S.
Geldart, CPA” (www.floridalicensedcpa.com) business.Operating “The Art Agency”, “Medical Supplies Reseller”, “Smilemakers”, among others, each publicly listed at 269 Perfect Drive, Daytona Beach, FL, her CPA website was shut down following the State of Florida’s 4 month investigation into “UNLICENSED CPA ACTIVITY”.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stolen content from evergreen led
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "I have bought gear from OSOE for about 4 years now. I place an order online and wait. Some times I wait a week sometimes I wait a few months..."
- "The brand new motel in Daytona Beach has a burm built into the parking lot about 6" from front tires of all parked cars running the full length of their..."
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."