Regent Protection Services - REGENT PROTECTION BAD SERVICES LTD
We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service......
Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage business
Bad attitude of employees...no professionalism
Bad staff...Their staff will not listen to any comments or suggestions or concerns from other people...
They will not allow you to grow in your field...They don't consider health and sickness of employees
Bad training... they don't know how to make good investigative report...
Bad service...they are just good in collecting money for themselves.....Any issues regarding client complaint will not be entertain or address properly
They don't pay the right salary, unexpected deductions will be deducted to your paycheck. Overtime and holidays are not paid properly.
Do not recommend to anybody
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Security Service Provider
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "I was lead to this company as a bonus offer I accepted from an affiliate offer. The affiliate stated it was giving me a free virtual assistant, and a link..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "My wife and I purchased an agio patio dining set and it came out of the box with the protective cover having a tear on the seam. Agio sepcifically provides..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."