Living here at regency Towers is an absolute nightmare. The people running the HOA are extremely auto Craddick. Leaving here at regency Towers is like living in Nazi Germany. The building was built in the 70s and is in dire need of repairs. Our sinks and shower drains very slowly. The plumbing in the building needs to be updated fixed. All of the residents have plumbing issues which cause us to contact plumbers on a monthly basis.
They keep the air conditioning in the hallways set to a minimum so it is always extremely hot in the hallways because they're too cheap. On a daily basis, the resins receive notices in the elevator from Barbara Munson who is the head of the Board of Directors and the notices in the elevators contain messages that are extremely rude and demanding towards the residents.
About 90% of the residents here have dogs. And I'm not just talking just one dog. People usually have two dogs. The dog owners take their dogs to the front of the building in the *** and *** on the front lawn of the building. There is literally no grass there now.
They just recently put in a fitness center and it is an absolute joke. They have dumbbells up to 15 pounds and that's it. There are a total of two treadmills, two bicycles and an all in one weight machine. The painted the walls as if we were in the 1980s. It's really laughable.
The carpets in the hallway are disgrace. They are extremely dirty and need to be replaced.
The HOA is poorly run and they are a bunch of criminals. They charge each resident over $700 a month in HOA fees. You can tell they are ciphering money because the money isn't being put back into the building.
The building has a 24 hour security but if you have ever seen the movie Blart Mall Cop, then you'll understand exactly what type of security we have.
I have heard that several residents have died here because of mold poisoning.
This is just the tip of the iceberg but I think I put enough here to persuade you to stay away from this building.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Provide better service and fix the building.
- Product or service
- Regency Towers Rentals
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123. And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and..."