Living here at regency Towers is an absolute nightmare. The people running the HOA are extremely auto Craddick. Leaving here at regency Towers is like living in Nazi Germany. The building was built in the 70s and is in dire need of repairs. Our sinks and shower drains very slowly. The plumbing in the building needs to be updated fixed. All of the residents have plumbing issues which cause us to contact plumbers on a monthly basis.
They keep the air conditioning in the hallways set to a minimum so it is always extremely hot in the hallways because they're too cheap. On a daily basis, the resins receive notices in the elevator from Barbara Munson who is the head of the Board of Directors and the notices in the elevators contain messages that are extremely rude and demanding towards the residents.
About 90% of the residents here have dogs. And I'm not just talking just one dog. People usually have two dogs. The dog owners take their dogs to the front of the building in the *** and *** on the front lawn of the building. There is literally no grass there now.
They just recently put in a fitness center and it is an absolute joke. They have dumbbells up to 15 pounds and that's it. There are a total of two treadmills, two bicycles and an all in one weight machine. The painted the walls as if we were in the 1980s. It's really laughable.
The carpets in the hallway are disgrace. They are extremely dirty and need to be replaced.
The HOA is poorly run and they are a bunch of criminals. They charge each resident over $700 a month in HOA fees. You can tell they are ciphering money because the money isn't being put back into the building.
The building has a 24 hour security but if you have ever seen the movie Blart Mall Cop, then you'll understand exactly what type of security we have.
I have heard that several residents have died here because of mold poisoning.
This is just the tip of the iceberg but I think I put enough here to persuade you to stay away from this building.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Provide better service and fix the building.
- Product or service
- Regency Towers Rentals
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."