This review is absolutely right on.I lived there, as well.
The building was allowed to deteriorate for far too many years before proper maintenance was initiated..only two years ago! IF you have not lived in this building, please keep your snide and/or unhelpful comments to yourself. The reviewer is simply trying to prevent grief on the part of future tenants/buyers. I would be thankful for that, if I were you, unless you are on the HOA or own a unit there you are trying to sell, or rent out.
Geez, comments from the troll gallery are NOT especially helpful. If you have something useful to share, then please share!
At least the reviewer shared his/her experience, which is a lot more than you other commentors have offered up.Don't be shy, or worse, chicken scratch.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Unsafe living quarters
- Preferred solution:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Regency Towers Condo Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."