Baltimore, Maryland

After paying in full delivery was nightmare.Waited a week for delivery they brought wrong color.

It was returned. Redelivery was never scheduled even though they told me it would arrive the following Monday. It never showed. Then they tell me its not in stock.

Have to wait for a order from China. Not willing to wait six weeks. The store manager sold me floor sample. But store helper tightened drawer knobs too tight and over night the glass cracked.

They refused to reimburse or resolve the issue.Done deall

Review about: Hollywood Swank Crystal Crocodile Night Bedroom.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regency Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Product is junk & customer service was no help Sunjoy Industries "I purchased the Sunjoy L-OF087PST-B Monroe Slate Steel 32.68" x 22.24" x 53.15" Fireplace for my husband; Father's day 2014. We used it through the summer of 2014 and then..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more