Stafford, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

We bought a couch along with the extended warranty.The couch was a fo-leather rocking recliner which started falling apart.

The cushions deflated to the point where you can feel the wood underneath. We called Regency Furniture and they said they would not honor the warranty because that is not something they covered. Soon after the material started peeling off. We called back and said we needed assistance with the warranty.

They stated that they would not honor it this time because we had already called about the cushions.

At this point he whole thing is just falling apart and the company refuses to do anything about it.I am done with Regency Furniture and will not return.

Review about: Leather Love Seat.

I didn't like: Quality.

2.1
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Regency Furniture?

Comments

Fort Washington, Maryland, United States #1199111

Would you be interested in a class action lawsuit..I have had a similar situation with them..you can email me at nikkik_29@yahoo.com

Yup...same issue here!!!

Bought the warranty the issue we have is the peeling...They REFUSED to cover it!!!

Annoyed Customer
Laurel, Maryland, United States #1012886

We bought furniture from Regency and the set and back cushions deflated.Since we bought the insurance and it was covered and Regency fixed it.

The second piece of furniture was a dresser. We picked up the dresser because the cost of delivery was half the price of the dresser. I opened the box and a piece of the dresser fell off.

I called immediately and was informed that once you pick up furniture and don't have it delivered you assume all the responsibility.I will never purchase furniture from Regency again.

Pissed Customer
to Anonymous Laurel, Maryland, United States #1012887

I agree with you! I had the same issue. Never will that company see another dollar from me.