Regal Nails - Review about Eyebrow Waxing from Thibodaux, Louisiana

46 of 94 Regal Nails reviews

Today, February 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm, I went to the following Regal Nails located within Walmart in Thibodaux, LA:

Regal Nails

410 N Canal Blvd

Thibideaux, LA 70301

(985) 447-8999

I received a manicure and pedicure and asked for my eyebrows to be waxed. The worker not only burned my skin, but he waxed all my eyebrows off and called it a "mistake." I was in total disbelief and shock. I would like to report this facility as it does not come off as professional as other Regal Nails I have been serviced at. I have a conference to go to tomorrow and must pencil in my eyebrowed because he did a HORRIBLE and painful job. He did not know what he was doing. He was a Asian man in his 40s and wore glasses, speaking poor English. He apologized for doing such a horrible job and didn't charge me. This is not okay and I would hate for the next person to have to relive this traumatic experience like I did because of an untrained worker trying to do wax jobs.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
46 of 94 Regal Nails reviews

Oct 15, 2015 #1048854

Go to places that specialize in services or just don't go at all. Look up reviews and go to places that specialize in eyebrow services.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.