Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

These guys are piece of work. They operate a dirty cluttered refrigerator store in Lindon Utah.

(Near Orem). The sales staff are very nice. But, the managers are hard-nosed screw-you-over artists.

I picked out the 20 cu. ft.

upright freezer that would be good for our family on KSL.com. Then I went to pick it up. They didnt have much time to talk about the freezer because they were closing.

There was a shoddy repair made on the freezer on the bottom seal gasket that would make the freezer not usable. It wouldnt hold the 0 degrees temp.

The seal gasket had multiple screws put THROUGH it. They did this shoddy repair to screw the public and INTENTIONALLY CONCEAL the problem. They also didnt mention the freezer was permanently broken.

The CONCEELED repair couldnt be seen unless you get on your knees in the showroom to see it. Why would a company allow a broken freezer or fridge to be sold as new/used with a warranty?

Is it perhaps that they can advertise a warranty, but when it comes to fulfilling it, they MAKE MORE MONEY on the service call?

I called to their sales staff about this problem less the next day.

They accused me of harming the seal/gasket myself. They wouldnt replace it. (So much for their Warranty)

Then, they said, they could replace the whole freezer. I said, good so far.

They needed a few days to clean up the new fridge. That was fine.

BUT, then they wanted $100 to deliver the freezer about 17 miles. And they would bring it out to the house in a week. That was wayyy too long to go without a freezer.

I told them that we needed delivery, but that I wasnt going to pay $100 more dollars and wait a week.

I wanted it in the next few days, and I wasnt going to pay another dime for this fiasco.

The conversation broke down. They did NOT honor their warranty at all. They stole my money and left a valuable customer with a non-usable freezer. That they INTENTIONALLY CONSEALED.

So, if you see some nice fridges and freezers on KSL.com, dont buy from this merchant.

They will cover-up problems and steal your money. And not honor their warranty.

*** Do a credit card chargeback on them immediately if there are any problems.

Let them fight YOU to get their money back. You have the broken fridge.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Refrigerate Store Cons: Will conceal non working refrigerators, Do not honor their warranty, Will steal your money on purpose.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Refrigerate Store Reviews