Reef One - Biorb Anti algae cleaning kit, dissolves fishes fins!
Hi I am contacting you today in regards to my recent purchase of a biorb anti algae filter cartridge. I placed the cartridge into my aquarium and followed all instructions.
I woke up this morning to find my male fighting fishes fins to be almost dissolved.
My fish has been perfectly fine for the last 4 month, I had it flown in to the uk especially for it's amazing coloration in it's fins.
* If this is to be placed into an aquarium then it must be fish safe, no where in the product instructions does it say remove fish as it will harm them*
Obviously this is something reef-one have overlooked!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Biorb Anti Algae Cleaning Kit
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."