Reef One - Biorb Anti algae cleaning kit, dissolves fishes fins!
Hi I am contacting you today in regards to my recent purchase of a biorb anti algae filter cartridge. I placed the cartridge into my aquarium and followed all instructions.
I woke up this morning to find my male fighting fishes fins to be almost dissolved.
My fish has been perfectly fine for the last 4 month, I had it flown in to the uk especially for it's amazing coloration in it's fins.
* If this is to be placed into an aquarium then it must be fish safe, no where in the product instructions does it say remove fish as it will harm them*
Obviously this is something reef-one have overlooked!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Biorb Anti Algae Cleaning Kit
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "THIS IS WHAT I WENT, THROUGH, WHEN I ORDERED A CAT CONDO, FROM CAVILIER WHOLESALE The cat condo, I ordered, was a 73" leopard skin cat tree condo. When..."
- "My husband and I were unaware of the ugly truth about pet shops, puppy mills & illegal breeders before we got our baby from ANJ Furkids, a pet shop located..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."