Reef Chief - Jeff Knight taught me how to set up my 35 gallon tank........
Hi my name is Beverly...I live in Tidewater Virginia.....
Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a salt water tank. I have been a customer of Reef Chief since 2006. Salt water tanks are very sensitive to changes in the water quality and environment.
I am currently able to maintain a 35 gallon tank however sometimes Jeff can be a little challenging to talk to. His cashier is his wife and he is very protective of her. This is normal behavior. The fish are like his children and when he feels tired he is less friendly.
I hope this will explain his "interesting" behavior.He can be a very nice man when he is not too tired.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer service in person
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told..."
- "Hi my name is Beverly... I live in Tidewater Virginia..... Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a..."
- "It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding. Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I asked for huge sweet tea and the worker gave me a regular sized one. Ordered a blt and the bread was cold, bacon was light pink and cold.. No..."
- "I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior. Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite. As well as making sure the..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."