Suffolk, Virginia

Hi my name is Beverly...I live in Tidewater Virginia.....

Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a salt water tank. I have been a customer of Reef Chief since 2006. Salt water tanks are very sensitive to changes in the water quality and environment.

I am currently able to maintain a 35 gallon tank however sometimes Jeff can be a little challenging to talk to. His cashier is his wife and he is very protective of her. This is normal behavior. The fish are like his children and when he feels tired he is less friendly.

I hope this will explain his "interesting" behavior.He can be a very nice man when he is not too tired.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Customer service in person.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reef Chief?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Shar Pei Kennel - SCAMMED BY HOUSE OF ASHFORD - TABITHA KAY WEBB Shar Pei Kennel "Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got. One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down. ..." Read more Urban Coop Company Urban Coop "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..." Read more Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers Schnauzers Dog Review Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers "The breeder has been asking for my credit card for the new dog's food to order online. Prices range from $39.99 to $500. I asked my Vet and he disagreed..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamute Dog Review from Utica, New York Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Vicky Deming sells sick & inbred dogs. The dogs & puppies are forced to live in filth. She lives in a horrible trailer of disarray and broken down filthy kennels...." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more