Verified Reviewer

I have a 2010 Chrysler mini van. It is only worth approximately $4,000.

The vehicle is paid off and I decided to get it fixed however I spoke with the desk associate telling her this vehicle isn't worth that much so I don't want the repairs to cost more than the value of the vehicle. I also don't have an extended warranty so all repairs are out of pocket. I got my veh inspected somewhere else and passed but was told I have an oil leak that needs to go to the dealer. This veh also had a recall so I called to address both these issues.

I was told the diagnostic would cost $250 just to see what's wrong. Ok I agreed. They called me to tell me yes the veh has 3 leaks. I agree to fix it bc the cost wasn't too bad.

They call the next day to tell me my headlight was out. The woman kept expressing how sorry the mechanic was and that he would change the bulb for free I obit had to pay for the bulb $37. I'm assuming he broke it that's why he felt bad. Ok whatever things happen ok ill pay the $37 to fix it.

2 days later they call to tell me after fixing leaks and light bulb. They took the veh for a test drive and the radiator BLEW UP the veh was smoking and everything. It will cost another 900 plus to fix this. Oh and the mechanic feels sooo bad AGAIN.

Why did This "expert" mechanic keep doing so bad?!?!??? I'm obviously upset I don't want to pay the additional money to fix this. Why didn't the initial diagnostic reveal a problem with the radiator??? I tell them I want to speak to a manager.

This was in Wednesday No one called me back still and it's now Monday. So I call to speak to a manner AGAIN. Supposedly he will call be back AGAIN. They have had my car for over 2 weeks and it seems they keep breaking things.

I want to know what's going on with my veh and how can we rectify this situation. ? It seems my mechanic may be inexperienced therefore I shouldn't have to pay for his mistakes. I took this veh to the dealer for "expert services".

Completely unprofessional and unacceptable. I already reported this to the better business Bureau, left a horrible review on yelp.

I also posted this on my social medias. I want this situation rectified.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Reedman Toll Reviews