Memphis, Tennessee

We tried this management company (Reed Real Estate) this year and we were very disappointed.The beach house that we $$$$$ paid for was not accurately portrayed on the company website.

The house was in dire need of a paint job (inside & out), it had rust and mold around the windows, the ceiling had water stains (which we were told that it was from the hurricane, from 2008????), the carpet was also covered in old stains, the wooden railing on the balcony had come loose, the wallpaper was peeling in numerous spots, some bedroom doors didn't close, the bathrooms had shower liners for shower curtains, the windows were dirty and the blinds were non-functioning. This home (Commodore West) was in poor condition. We know better now and will be sure to pass this information on to our friends, relatives and other folks that love visiting Alabama beaches. I hope this helps other families when planning a vacation to the beach and find yourself in a dump with no recourse.

Always research the property management company and the property that you are interested in, we have since found out that others have experienced the same nightmare with this company!

We should have done our homework.Always take pictures of your rental before / after you leave so you are not falsely charged for cleaning/maintenance that was not done prior to your arrival, it will be your word against the maid.

Review about: Vacation Rental Property Management.

Review #320694 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $495
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reed Real Estate and Construction?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion