Burlington, North Carolina

I received a phone call from Reece Builders asking if there was anything that my house needed.They had replaced my windows (which I love) several years ago and I was offered a discount.

Since I've been needing a roof for a few years, I made an appointment to have a rep come look at and measure and give me an estimate. (I enjoyed Rick and so did my cat.). He had to wait for me because I had errands to do and forgot about the appointment. He explained a lot about roofs and how mine looked, showed me all the colors that are available and measured.

He also took care of financing for me. The roofers showed up when they were supposed to and kept busy for a day and a half.

Everything was cleaned up before they left each day.I like and trust this company and would recommend them to anyone.

Review about: 50 Year Roof.

I liked: How good my new roof looks.

4.9
Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reece Builders?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion