Reebok Not Willing to Replace Flawed Sneakers

39 of 71 Reebok reviews

I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter.She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles.

As a result, they were hazardous for my daughter to wear. I contacted Reebok several times and even sent pictures and a copy of the receipt. Their resolution was to give me a 25% discount on my next purchase. Big deal!

That meant that I would have to spend even more money to purchase my daughter a new pair of sneakers. With all of the brands out there, Reebok should feel fortunate that I chose its brand.

My entire family has a pair of Reebok sneakers, but Reebok is now at the bottom of my list because of its greed and terrible customer service.I should note that I dealt with a friendly customer service agent, but she was able to do VERY little.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Send me a new pair of sneakers--No questions asked. I have already wasted enough of my time and resources on this.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Basketball Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #562551

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Reebok? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
39 of 71 Reebok reviews

Jul 29, 2015 #1013326

Similar problem with a pair of Reebok Hexalite sneakers. THe entire bottoms (sole/heel) of both sneakers are separating from the upper portion. I have never seen anything like this. I want to warn others about this defect since it could result in injury.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.