100% full Not resolved

I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter.She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles.

Related: Extremely disappointed in princess reeboks

As a result, they were hazardous for my daughter to wear. I contacted Reebok several times and even sent pictures and a copy of the receipt. Their resolution was to give me a 25% discount on my next purchase. Big deal!

That meant that I would have to spend even more money to purchase my daughter a new pair of sneakers. With all of the brands out there, Reebok should feel fortunate that I chose its brand.

My entire family has a pair of Reebok sneakers, but Reebok is now at the bottom of my list because of its greed and terrible customer service.I should note that I dealt with a friendly customer service agent, but she was able to do VERY little.

Review about: Basketball Shoes.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Reebok Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $32
Preferred solution Send me a new pair of sneakers--No questions asked. I have already wasted enough of my time and resources on this.

Had an Experience with Reebok?

Comments

Similar problem with a pair of Reebok Hexalite sneakers.THe entire bottoms (sole/heel) of both sneakers are separating from the upper portion.

I have never seen anything like this.I want to warn others about this defect since it could result in injury.