My 4th followup !!!

Can I know what is happening on my request to replace the wrong product delivered? How long will you will sit on this request?

I raised this complaint couple of times to get the right product which I have ordered. Respect the time & patience of your customer

When are you going to take an action to replace the product & deliver the the product which I have ordered?

Product ordered - Daier Full Makeup Kit

Received product - ADS (a finger size product)

The surprise gift is rudraksha !! (I'm not a hindu to take this & believe on this. How can you send such a gift?)

You screwed my day & days !!

It was a gift for my wife on her birthday

***, now at-least work to get me the replacement fast.. This is my 4th mail u !!!

Review about: Daier Full Makeup Kit.

I didn't like: Vendor feedback.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss WRONG PRODUCT / $439
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rediff Shopping?

Comments

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number,order id and contact details at tell.us@rediffmail.com to help you.

Regards

Rediff Shopping

Online Customer Service Team

09223 020 000

to Anonymous #976082

SAME MAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED AGAIN & AGAIN> NOT EVEN LOOKING AT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN

SEE YOUR CUSTOMER CARE RESPONSE BELOW

Mail received after raising complaint

Rediff ShopSupport

5:37 PM (22 hours ago)

to me Dear Sir, Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We are sorry to note that the item that you have purchased through the order no.

11458776(Daier Full Makeup Kit) is found different. This is a very rare and unfortunate case and we apologize for the same. We request you to kindly send the item back to our seller within 5 to 6 working days mentioning the order number on the packet. - Items are to be returned with all accessories and original packaging.

- Careful attention is to be given with the packing of the product to avoid damage during transit. Kindly do note: the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that the sellers may process with a replacement. The address is as follows: ( Order Number - mandatory) e-commerce (India) 326, Aravali Apt, Behind Aravali Market, Alaknanda Kalkaji,Delhi - 110019,Delhi,India mailecommerceindia@gmail.com,mailecommerceindia@gmail.com 26025394,26025394 9810122870,9810122870 Once the product has been dispatched from your end, kindly forward us the scan POD (proof of delivery) copy of the logistic courier through which you have send the product so that we may reimburse the amount which you have incurred. The amount mentioned in the Proof of Delivery will...

**If the courier charge exceeds Rs 250 the same shall not be reimbursed hence we would request you to intimate us before you send across the product** Please be assured that our enabling partner shall arrange to dispatch your replacement within 7 working days from the receipt of the product. Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com Warm Regards, Akshata Customer service, Rediff shopping Deepesh dp 6:31 PM (21 hours ago) to complaint, Rediff I have opted for online shopping for the ease of buying Now for your Mistake I should find a courier office and I should take the pain of packing and I should courier it back? And now I have to wait for the product Its ur responsibility to take the product back and deliver the right product back to me Such an irresponsible company I will never ever come back for any purchasing in ur *** site and will make sure others also not doing it Filing complaint against you Deepesh dp 11:19 AM (5 hours ago) to tell.us, Rediff, complaint FYI any action !!! Deepesh 9880822882 Bangalore Rediff ShopSupport 11:53 AM (4 hours ago) to me Dear Sir, Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are sorry to note that the item that you have purchased through the order no. 11458776(Daier Full Makeup Kit) is found different. This is a very rare and unfortunate case and we apologize for the same. Kindly do note: the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that the sellers may process with a replacement.

The amount mentioned in the Proof of Delivery will be reimbursed in the form of a NEFT /Pay Order.**If the courier charge exceeds Rs 250 the same shall not be reimbursed hence we would request you to intimate us before you send across the product** Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com Warm Regards, Akshata Customer service, Rediff shopping