I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company.It is the scam of the Century.
Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so they know who you are when you are playing. The bids is automatically set at 63 cents. And the pay outs are very low from 10 cents to the most 200 dollars unless you are in the bonus, the most you will get from a jackpot is 600 dollars.
Needless to say I have never won a jackpot or even close to it in the 6 months I have played, spending according to my bank statement close to ten thousand dollars. Also, their AT machines have taken money from my account several times that I didn't receive and had to file claims with my bank, not to mention a bank fee they charge you without your permission to check your account total amount. I work hard for my money, at first it was giving me a couple hundred here and there. But the more I spent the less it would pay off.
Oh and let's not talk about the auctions. If there was one for an item over 250 dollars, the system would kick me out in the count down everytime. I told the manager about it several times. Only to be told they don't know why it keeps happening.
I also called customer service several times, still no change in the system. I did notice that the same people win jackpots and large prizes. I have even been bragged to by one of the cashier's relatives about how many big prizes he has won. Wow, Redibids I am seriously considering calling a lawyer and filing a class action law suit.
It is a disgrace how they are taking advantage of people, majority of these people are retired elderly people.Redibids do you have no shame???
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia. The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off. Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven. They sent a local..."