I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company.It is the scam of the Century.
Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so they know who you are when you are playing. The bids is automatically set at 63 cents. And the pay outs are very low from 10 cents to the most 200 dollars unless you are in the bonus, the most you will get from a jackpot is 600 dollars.
Needless to say I have never won a jackpot or even close to it in the 6 months I have played, spending according to my bank statement close to ten thousand dollars. Also, their AT machines have taken money from my account several times that I didn't receive and had to file claims with my bank, not to mention a bank fee they charge you without your permission to check your account total amount. I work hard for my money, at first it was giving me a couple hundred here and there. But the more I spent the less it would pay off.
Oh and let's not talk about the auctions. If there was one for an item over 250 dollars, the system would kick me out in the count down everytime. I told the manager about it several times. Only to be told they don't know why it keeps happening.
I also called customer service several times, still no change in the system. I did notice that the same people win jackpots and large prizes. I have even been bragged to by one of the cashier's relatives about how many big prizes he has won. Wow, Redibids I am seriously considering calling a lawyer and filing a class action law suit.
It is a disgrace how they are taking advantage of people, majority of these people are retired elderly people.Redibids do you have no shame???
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "This is the worst hair I have EVER purchased! 220 dollars gone down the drain! The video is the day after having it sown in. I was instructed to send..."
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."