Customer Care Redibids skimming customers accounts

2 of 5 Redibids reviews

Now the company did not contact to my complaint by phone that is a recording, neither did they respond to 2 e-mails made, either did the staff give me a direct contact number at all or try and fix where the missing money got too.

Okay From the deposit at the cash register to walking back to the machine and putting in the code number... it vanished every one was sorry and nothing can be done... so I came to the conclusion their is their is theft going on in this Redibids. stealing from the customer, a week or so later, I over heard another lady lost her money also, and I listen to the same story, as if she pushed the wrong button that is a mystery.

So with money vanishing from people's deposits, and workers some how can play the games for hours on end, either some one was being paid well from the company on a hourly wage, and when money goes missing it is treated as stiff ***, their is nothing I am going to do about your loss... but later I have money to play as a staff member.

I have come to the conclusion that what happen to me and another not to mention it had to be others that theft was happening in RediBids and the company did nothing to fix the issue, by phone you have to find yourself on the internet, lack of response shows lack of customer care, in theft management of customers, money.

Shame on them for skimming customers accounts. This is my own opinion.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 5 Redibids reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.