Wow.Working in an extremely professional high end sales environment, i could not believe my recent REDFIN experience.

Related: Redfin - Absolutely no knowledge

Mike Demello responded promptly to my inquiry about a property, i wondered how many 2brs were available in a new complex going up on kakaako. He told me "none" they were not for sale yet. Which was wrong. The complex had been for sale for some time.

I was a little taken aback that he could provide such incorrect information to me so readily without checking the info, so assumed that the region i was inquiring about, must not be his area of expertise and asked if i might work with someone who knew the area well. He insolently told me HE knew more than anyone, and thst EVERYONE else asked HIM questions because he knew more than anyone. And that if I did not work with him, redfin did not want my business. I was flabbergasted.

About his unprofessionalism. It was Crazy. Why would he not want me to be best helped, and why would he not want his company to make money when i expressed i was a well qualified buyer. All the warnings i had heard about these half baked realty organizations, with less than professional employees ripped through my brain.

How unfortunate that this experience showed that in "value" realtors...you truly get what you pay for. Wow. I then tried to work with another agent i had worked with previously... when he attempted to help me mike told him he was not allowed to, as mike had deemed me not serviceable (because i did not want to work with HIM) wow.

How greedy. I really liked the other agent Gene. He was polite and helpful. Mike called yo tell me Gene was not allowed to work with me, as if to rub in "see if you would have worjed with me we would have helped you".

It was apalling. When i asked what i had done to be subject to this treatment, he had nothing to say, then told me i was not allowed to work with the company because i had told him he was incompetant. Well yes he had been. But i said it in action by asking not to work with him.

Am i not allowed to ask this? Mike gave me incorrect information, then told me redfin did not want my business when i asked to work with someone else. I never swore at him or was rude to him. I just simply stated i wanted to work with a different representative.

Mike did not want anyone else in his company to make money if he did not get the sale. MIKE lost his company $$$, $$$ and respect. Sorry Redfin. But wow.

Disappointed.:-(

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Redfin Realtor
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Redfin?

Comments

Leung Liamg Lian
Manhattan, New York, United States #1199627

Mike has an interesting clientele. Thus far..somebody's paying attention bro