Madisonville, Kentucky

Here is my first and last pair of red wings.Took forever to break in.

Related: Red Wing Shoes - Boot liners

Then when I got them broken in the 12 month warranty was out. Had other boots I wore. Here is pictures attached. On RED WING web site other reviewers had same problem.

These soles are not worn out. They came apart in piece and red wing says there's no option but to pay them $100 to get them resoled. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!

STAY AWAY FROM RED WING SHOES!As you can see the soles are not worn out but coming off as you can see in second photo.

Review about: Red Wing 606 Work Boot.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Red Wing Shoes Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Wing Shoes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Red Wing Shoes Heritage 1907 Model Review Red Wing Shoes " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Finalfantasyxivgil - I like this store so much Finalfantasyxivgil "I recently found on the Internet to buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil website, I found a lot, but no one to make me satisfied, my friend recommended to me a..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more Combined Insurance - Crooked thieves Combined Insurance "I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more