Review about Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium from New York, New York
I purchased the Red Sea max s 400 complete setup in September 2015, in February 2016 5 months after purchase, the sump tank came apart at the seams (not Red Sea fault, silicone sealant was bad and gave) I spoke with Amanda Klawander and provided her with a copy of my purchase receipt, and the process began. I have nothing negative to say about the customer service I received, I feel that Red Sea handled this in such a quick easy way and resolved the issue in less than a weeks time, I spoke to Amanda 2/11/16 and I received a brand new sump shipped to my door on 2/18/16 and my tank is great, no issues whatsoever, so for those of you that need reassurance, trust me, Red Sea does the right thing by their customers, no BS at all with them.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is not suitable for ALL dogs. shy, nervous, scared dogs are neglected. The employees all seem to want to pay attention to the funny energetic ones and all your..."
- "I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard,..."
- "i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy. unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent. i was shocked..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."