Review about Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium from New York, New York
I purchased the Red Sea max s 400 complete setup in September 2015, in February 2016 5 months after purchase, the sump tank came apart at the seams (not Red Sea fault, silicone sealant was bad and gave) I spoke with Amanda Klawander and provided her with a copy of my purchase receipt, and the process began. I have nothing negative to say about the customer service I received, I feel that Red Sea handled this in such a quick easy way and resolved the issue in less than a weeks time, I spoke to Amanda 2/11/16 and I received a brand new sump shipped to my door on 2/18/16 and my tank is great, no issues whatsoever, so for those of you that need reassurance, trust me, Red Sea does the right thing by their customers, no BS at all with them.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago. Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water. For the first time...."
- "Bought a full bred english bulldog,so we thought.. She also told us the mother of my dog was on premises the beggining of the lies . We promised we..."
- "I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard,..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."