Review about Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium from New York, New York
I purchased the Red Sea max s 400 complete setup in September 2015, in February 2016 5 months after purchase, the sump tank came apart at the seams (not Red Sea fault, silicone sealant was bad and gave) I spoke with Amanda Klawander and provided her with a copy of my purchase receipt, and the process began. I have nothing negative to say about the customer service I received, I feel that Red Sea handled this in such a quick easy way and resolved the issue in less than a weeks time, I spoke to Amanda 2/11/16 and I received a brand new sump shipped to my door on 2/18/16 and my tank is great, no issues whatsoever, so for those of you that need reassurance, trust me, Red Sea does the right thing by their customers, no BS at all with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."