Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago.Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water.
For the first time. Three days later the tank crack and water gushing everywhere. Contact Red Sea located in Texas, got the run around from there customer service.
They finally said they will replace the tank only, but I had to pay for the shipping freight charge of $235.28 because I could not provide a receipt of purchase.This is totally absurd and ludicrous that a known company that has been around for years, treat customer like this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquarium 130D
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "I purchase a Red Sea Max 130d complete aquarium system value at $1300.00 plus tax a year ago. This aquarium was purchase as a gift from my wife Migdalia Acevedo..."
- "Owner was not at job site n 2 man crew lives 20 miles away n will not finish job, actual words; 'till they have another job in spring hill', so..."
- "this is a new shingle installed on my roof many more just like it an over nailed passed hernando county code inspection.also sears 3rd party inspector.problem is they are unable..."
- "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."