Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago.Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water.
For the first time. Three days later the tank crack and water gushing everywhere. Contact Red Sea located in Texas, got the run around from there customer service.
They finally said they will replace the tank only, but I had to pay for the shipping freight charge of $235.28 because I could not provide a receipt of purchase.This is totally absurd and ludicrous that a known company that has been around for years, treat customer like this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquarium 130D
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "I purchase these 2 Onyx clownfish from a Cody Hendrix which had ich and died last night. He also stated that the female was 3" and in the picture is..."
- "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..."
- "WHAT A RACKET THEY HAVE. I ORDERED FALL FLOWERS AND THEY SENT SPRING ONES. THE CONTRACT SAID THEY COULD SUBSTITUTE, BUT FROM SPRING TO FALL. ARE THEY..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."