Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago.Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water.
For the first time. Three days later the tank crack and water gushing everywhere. Contact Red Sea located in Texas, got the run around from there customer service.
They finally said they will replace the tank only, but I had to pay for the shipping freight charge of $235.28 because I could not provide a receipt of purchase.This is totally absurd and ludicrous that a known company that has been around for years, treat customer like this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquarium 130D
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "this is a new shingle installed on my roof many more just like it an over nailed passed hernando county code inspection.also sears 3rd party inspector.problem is they are unable..."
- "They need the guy in the picture back then you will get a good transmission. The owner's son who runs it now doesn't know how to turn on a washing..."
- "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..."