BED BUGS RED ROOF INN WARREN MI

47 of 111 Red Roof Inn reviews

Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I was.

I am in another hotel, Hampton Inn, and am very disgusted that I've had to pay for these nights and no refund for the bedbug infested room at the Warren location. Not to mention pizza crusts socks and other filth under beds. Upon searching for more bugs, mattresses were urine stained!

Checked in 4/25/2016 Red Roof Inn Warren MI

Upon pulling up bed blankets, crawling bugs were coming towards me. Scooped up bugs with cup, put in baggie. Looked up on internet to confirm BED BUGS.

This will be the last Red Roof Inn stay for me.

I will file a report on the Bed Bug registry and Trip Advisor and any place else I find.

Front desk, BRIAN told me I will NOT get a refund ( even though I was in hotel for only 4 HOURS!) That," YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUG EXPERT SO TOO BAD!" I have photos andthe bugs in a bag, still. Contacted RRI corporate. Nothing back from them even though I submitted evidence.

I'm upset about the bed bugs,however if the front desk would have handled this the way it SHOULD have been handled, with customer RESPECT and CONCERN, I would not be going to these lengths in reporting this incident.

Missed my meeting and am terrified my luggage is infested.

Ended up throwing everything out. Clothing, luggage, so bugs wil not infest my home. Will seek attorney. Red Roof Inn has a history of denying infestations

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Service bed buga
    • It was horrible insect infested
    • Front desk brian horrible and insulting
    • Bed bugs
    • Filthy room bed bugs urine matrresses

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Rude Customer Care Bed Bugs
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #838882

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Red Roof Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
47 of 111 Red Roof Inn reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Red Roof Inn.
Filing a new complaint about
×