Since the take over by Red Fitness of the Bally chain of heath clubs in Ohio the conditions of the clubs has gone into the toilet.

At the Maple Hts. Location the Men's locker room did not have heat all winter and now that it's summer the air conditioning not working. The roof leaks when it rains and the gym floor as well as the locker rooms are not clean.

I have included a picture taken today 7/1/2014 of the condition of the men's bathroom. This toilet has not been cleaned in months.

I hear the same complaint from the people who use the Westlake location and the Broadview Hts location.

We have a lot of choices of heath clubs in the Cleveland area, make sure to check out all the areas of the club before you join and talk to a few people on the workout floor to get the true low down on how the it operates.

Former Red Fitness member... On to cleaner pastures!

Review about: Sanitary Conditions.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Fitness?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more La Fitness Gym Facility Review La Fitness "...Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more