Red and White Taxi never showed up - Missed Plane
I called this morning 3/23/2012 for a cab at about 4:00 am for a 5:00 am pickup on Minikahda Court in St. Louis Park, MN. It took the man on the phone over 20 minutes (I checked my phone after) to put my order in. First he had to hear me, I think he was deaf. Then he said he could not find my address in St. Louis Park in the computer. The company I work for, a financial institution down town on 2nd Ave used this company in the past so I had their number in my cell and in a pinch and against my better judgment called them. I need to mention, our division does not use this cab company anymore for many reasons, but I had the number and it was easy, so I thought.
To make matters worse, the cab never showed. I called, and called and they said it was on the way. At 5:45 I finally called Airport Taxi to get me to the airport. Airport was at my door in 10 minutes and the driver even loaded my bag for me and unloaded it at the airport. I have now missed my flight even though I allowed an extra hour, so I have 3 hours to let the world know on every social media site not to use this company. Red & White Taxi in Minneapolis deserves a zero if you ask me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Taxi Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as,..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."