I called this morning 3/23/2012 for a cab at about 4:00 am for a 5:00 am pickup on Minikahda Court in St. Louis Park, MN. It took the man on the phone over 20 minutes (I checked my phone after) to put my order in. First he had to hear me, I think he was deaf. Then he said he could not find my address in St. Louis Park in the computer. The company I work for, a financial institution down town on 2nd Ave used this company in the past so I had their number in my cell and in a pinch and against my better judgment called them. I need to mention, our division does not use this cab company anymore for many reasons, but I had the number and it was easy, so I thought.

To make matters worse, the cab never showed. I called, and called and they said it was on the way. At 5:45 I finally called Airport Taxi to get me to the airport. Airport was at my door in 10 minutes and the driver even loaded my bag for me and unloaded it at the airport. I have now missed my flight even though I allowed an extra hour, so I have 3 hours to let the world know on every social media site not to use this company. Red & White Taxi in Minneapolis deserves a zero if you ask me.

Review about: Taxi Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red And White Taxi?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.