Recreational Concepts Pool Intaller Ruined my yard and refused to fix it!
Yard tore up from curb to back by machinery.Owner stated he knew it was too wet and install should have been postponed.
He also stated that the installer on site should have earned me of the potential damage and given me an opportunity to postpone the pool installation- something the installer admits he did not do. Owner refused to repair the damage unless I paid for it. Stated that it "was not their responsibility" and "I should have known it was too wet". While getting Since I refused to pay this company another dollar, I had to pay $400 to another landscape contractor to fix the damage they caused.
While getting quotes to fix the damage, every contractor said that the industry standard is to put plywood down to protect the lawn (Recreational Concepts did not do this) and to "leave it how you found it".
Even the pool water delivery driver said he had delivered to over 50 pool already this summer and had never seen damage anything like it from an installer.My only recourse now is to recoup the money in small claims court.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Reimbursement of $395 paid to landscape company to fix lawn damage. Can provide invoice as proof.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swimming Pool Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."