Recreational Concepts Pool Intaller Ruined my yard and refused to fix it!
Yard tore up from curb to back by machinery.Owner stated he knew it was too wet and install should have been postponed.
He also stated that the installer on site should have earned me of the potential damage and given me an opportunity to postpone the pool installation- something the installer admits he did not do. Owner refused to repair the damage unless I paid for it. Stated that it "was not their responsibility" and "I should have known it was too wet". While getting Since I refused to pay this company another dollar, I had to pay $400 to another landscape contractor to fix the damage they caused.
While getting quotes to fix the damage, every contractor said that the industry standard is to put plywood down to protect the lawn (Recreational Concepts did not do this) and to "leave it how you found it".
Even the pool water delivery driver said he had delivered to over 50 pool already this summer and had never seen damage anything like it from an installer.My only recourse now is to recoup the money in small claims court.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Reimbursement of $395 paid to landscape company to fix lawn damage. Can provide invoice as proof.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swimming Pool Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."