Recreational Concepts Pool Intaller Ruined my yard and refused to fix it!
Yard tore up from curb to back by machinery.Owner stated he knew it was too wet and install should have been postponed.
He also stated that the installer on site should have earned me of the potential damage and given me an opportunity to postpone the pool installation- something the installer admits he did not do. Owner refused to repair the damage unless I paid for it. Stated that it "was not their responsibility" and "I should have known it was too wet". While getting Since I refused to pay this company another dollar, I had to pay $400 to another landscape contractor to fix the damage they caused.
While getting quotes to fix the damage, every contractor said that the industry standard is to put plywood down to protect the lawn (Recreational Concepts did not do this) and to "leave it how you found it".
Even the pool water delivery driver said he had delivered to over 50 pool already this summer and had never seen damage anything like it from an installer.My only recourse now is to recoup the money in small claims court.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Reimbursement of $395 paid to landscape company to fix lawn damage. Can provide invoice as proof.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swimming Pool Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."