Yard tore up from curb to back by machinery.Owner stated he knew it was too wet and install should have been postponed.

He also stated that the installer on site should have earned me of the potential damage and given me an opportunity to postpone the pool installation- something the installer admits he did not do. Owner refused to repair the damage unless I paid for it. Stated that it "was not their responsibility" and "I should have known it was too wet". While getting Since I refused to pay this company another dollar, I had to pay $400 to another landscape contractor to fix the damage they caused.

While getting quotes to fix the damage, every contractor said that the industry standard is to put plywood down to protect the lawn (Recreational Concepts did not do this) and to "leave it how you found it".

Even the pool water delivery driver said he had delivered to over 50 pool already this summer and had never seen damage anything like it from an installer.My only recourse now is to recoup the money in small claims court.

Review about: Swimming Pool Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $395
Preferred solution Reimbursement of $395 paid to landscape company to fix lawn damage. Can provide invoice as proof.

Had an Experience with Recreational Concepts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion