Www.receptionua.info is a fraud Chinese web site
Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g.They were a fraud site.
they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with them on line and they assured me that they are an Apple certified dealer, by sending me a copy of their certificate and a copy of their Chinese business license. Then I placed an order on www.receptionua.info, and then they have send me a proforma invoice and a direction on how to send them the money by either bank transfer or western union.
So I have sent them the money via western union. Three days later they send me an email informing me that the Chinese government has change their tax regulations and they want me to pay them $700 us dollar to cover the taxes. I told them I do want to pay it. Please cancel my order and refund me.
They refuse to refund my money.
I tried to call them to the phone # listed on their Proforma Invoice(+86-13663050980), this Phone # is not working and listed on Henze Provence.but their address is in Beijing.
I have not received my money or the Ipad2.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ipad2 64Gb 3G
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Waited 4 months to file a corporate complaint never herd back for obvious reason on their end. Tried to work out my situation as i returned the car they did..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "In the Fall of 2014 we furnished an apt. completely through City Furniture. We spent thousands of dollars to fill five rooms. The sales people are outgoing, positive..."