Www.receptionua.info is a fraud Chinese web site

1 of 1 Receptionua reviews

Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g.They were a fraud site.

they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with them on line and they assured me that they are an Apple certified dealer, by sending me a copy of their certificate and a copy of their Chinese business license. Then I placed an order on www.receptionua.info, and then they have send me a proforma invoice and a direction on how to send them the money by either bank transfer or western union.

So I have sent them the money via western union. Three days later they send me an email informing me that the Chinese government has change their tax regulations and they want me to pay them $700 us dollar to cover the taxes. I told them I do want to pay it. Please cancel my order and refund me.

They refuse to refund my money.

I tried to call them to the phone # listed on their Proforma Invoice(+86-13663050980), this Phone # is not working and listed on Henze Provence.but their address is in Beijing.

I have not received my money or the Ipad2.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Receptionua reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
hello

Sep 26, 2011 #349907

Protest to protest, I purchased the product the site is original, novel, and I do not know what purpose you are saying! But I do not agree

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.