Www.receptionua.info is a fraud Chinese web site
Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g.They were a fraud site.
they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with them on line and they assured me that they are an Apple certified dealer, by sending me a copy of their certificate and a copy of their Chinese business license. Then I placed an order on www.receptionua.info, and then they have send me a proforma invoice and a direction on how to send them the money by either bank transfer or western union.
So I have sent them the money via western union. Three days later they send me an email informing me that the Chinese government has change their tax regulations and they want me to pay them $700 us dollar to cover the taxes. I told them I do want to pay it. Please cancel my order and refund me.
They refuse to refund my money.
I tried to call them to the phone # listed on their Proforma Invoice(+86-13663050980), this Phone # is not working and listed on Henze Provence.but their address is in Beijing.
I have not received my money or the Ipad2.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ipad2 64Gb 3G
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..."