Www.receptionua.info is a fraud Chinese web site
Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g.They were a fraud site.
they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with them on line and they assured me that they are an Apple certified dealer, by sending me a copy of their certificate and a copy of their Chinese business license. Then I placed an order on www.receptionua.info, and then they have send me a proforma invoice and a direction on how to send them the money by either bank transfer or western union.
So I have sent them the money via western union. Three days later they send me an email informing me that the Chinese government has change their tax regulations and they want me to pay them $700 us dollar to cover the taxes. I told them I do want to pay it. Please cancel my order and refund me.
They refuse to refund my money.
I tried to call them to the phone # listed on their Proforma Invoice(+86-13663050980), this Phone # is not working and listed on Henze Provence.but their address is in Beijing.
I have not received my money or the Ipad2.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ipad2 64Gb 3G
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."
- "I ordered flowers for "guaranteed" same day delivery on Feb 2, 2015 for my MIL's birthday. Didn't arrive until Feb 3 and they were nothing like what I ordered. I..."
- "Few months after purchasing a bed on City Furniture, a shiny, oily spot appeared on the left side of the headboard, then spreaded to the right side. It is half..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."